Saturday, October 11, 2008

The week that passed...

It’s been a long week for me. Not having much to do in the office make my time at work seems extremely long. Thank god for chat tools for I spent most of my time chatting with friends. Yes, I am guilty of that but its not like I have other things to do. :-p

I've been feeling agitated and irritable this week too. It's like I have this huge rock inside of me that's pulling me down. Sometimes it feels as if I am drowning. Maybe I would feel better if I scream all my frustration away. Could you find me a sound proof room, please?

I am tired to always have to pick up someone’s slack. For always being the fall back person. The one everybody can depend on. Sometimes I quietly wish that I could just drop everything off my back and say to hell with it all!! I just don't seem to have the patience, the energy and the perseverance that I once have. As my status in FB today states, ‘screw it!!’ haha..

Having the clouds pouring its guts out on most of the evenings this week doesn't help too. I know rain is a blessed sign from Allah but getting stuck for hours in crawling traffic amidst the selfish and crazy KL drivers is a real test to one's patience, especially when you drive in a manual car such as mine. This is why I am thinking of changing to an automatic car. It’s a good time to sell my Iswara as the buying price currently matched the balance of my bank loan. However, having a new car would mean more expenses and with the recession looming, I am not sure if it is a good move. But if I don’t sell off the car now, its value will drop lower than my loan balance in a few months time. So guys, I am in a dilemma... Please help me to decide.

And here's to hoping that the weekend will bring more laughter in my life. God knows how much I need it.

No comments: