Tuesday, November 25, 2008

As I bid you Farewell




Dec 19, 2008 was a day of mixed emotions for me. As I bid farewell to my loyal companion of 5 years, I recall the good and troubled times we shared over the years.

Therefore, I would like to pen down my thank you to my dear WLB 2260 for all the memories we shared.

I thank you for:

The constant laughter you allowed us to have;
The occasional quiet teardrops you witnessed;
The dead silence you sometimes experienced;
The awful daily singing sessions you had to endure;
The silly gossip sessions you had to listen to;
The loads of people & stuff you had helped to ferry;
And of course, the annual hits & bangs that I caused.

My dear friend, you have treated us well and I pray that the next family that adopts you will treat you kindly.



No comments: