Monday, September 29, 2008

Lets Put a Smile on Their Faces - Yr 2



Alhamdullilah.. this year marked the 2nd year I ran this donation drive. It's the 3rd drive that I have done so far and it has been the most successful. Syukur Alhamdullilah again, firstly to Allah who helped me along the way. A heartfelt THANK YOU to all the angels that contributed towards it. Without all the supports, I am just a mere driver. So, I am truly and deeply blessed and humbled.

In total, we collected about RM10k plus in cash. We also collected a lot of other sundry items like beras (110kg), milk powder, Milo, condensed milk. We used some of the cash money as Duit Raya for the kids & we also prepared 77 goodie bags for each kids aging 6 and above. It has been a really hectic week for us as we had to go out after Buka Puasa to buy all the stuff for the goodie bags and get pack them individually. However, looking at their faces while they were opening and checking out the bags, makes it all worth while. I must say that I truly love doing this. If only I m as rich as Oprah.. haha..

I would like to thank Auntie Azah, Fazlina, Kak Zaini, Liza, Ikhwan aka Bong, Razim and of course my sisters for being there and helping to distribute the joy.

Everything Happens for a reason - this one, teaches us to be humble and be thankful for all that He has given to us.

No comments: