Monday, September 29, 2008

The Amazing Facebook


Everyone seems to be on Facebook now. Some joined willingly while some joined due to peer pressure.. haha..but it is really a great tool. I am reacquainted with many of my old school mates and made some new friends via FB.

I found Aza, whom i last seen and spoke to since her wedding, many years ago. She's got 3 sons now.

I found Maizura, Azlina Abas, Azlina Norbeg, Jayn, Azura, Karen - all classmates in Sri Aman.

I found ex-colleagues from Mesiniaga, IBM & Microsoft.

Its great to catch up with old friends on the happenings of their life now. Some married, some still single like me. Some worked and some not anymore (how lucky!). Some gain some weights since we last meet - some not (argh!!)

So all in all, its been great.

Thank you, FB!


Everything Happens for a Reason - this one - while the creator of FB is a millionaire now, we get to reconnect with old friends and this can be priceless!

No comments: