Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Cars....


Amongst my friends, I was the last one to own a car. In fact, I think I was also the last one to get a driving license. They sure don’t call me a late bloomer for nothing! :-)

Anyways, as I was driving back from the car service centre today, I suddenly remember the times when my friend Faz used to ferry me around in her mom’s two doors yellow Honda car before she bought her first car.

And Mimi, also drove us in her mom’s Daihatsu van, which was a very boxy looking van. Sometimes the rides could be bumpy but we sure didn’t mind!

And of course who could forget the time when Norin dropped the bomb on us by telling us that she has been driving without a license although she’s been driving (us!) for quite a while!

Gosh, all these seem like ages ago and so much had happened since then. For all the trials and challenges HE had brought upon us, today, we thank Allah for all his blessings too.

3 comments:

Nisyah said...

lambat tak lambat la....tapi now you are the proud owner of black TOYOTA VIOS ...best tu....

mimizarina said...

ya tu! bila nak bawak i pi for a joyride?

Unknown said...

Gosh! That yellow car sure banyak berjasa. Dah la kita ni montoks montoks - bole muat tht 2 door car...hehehe